Monday, October 6, 2008

Beach Bums


So we are finally settled in our new home! This is soo chill and we are officially beach bums! haha. Things are going great, the kids are settled in their new schools, I'm getting adjusted meeting new friends as well, all the new parents here are really nice. I noticed right away that everyone in our community was actively involved in our schools, I've joined the PTA and have the girls enrolled in dance lessons already!

We love it when Jack gets home early and is able to walk to the beach with us. He's teaching Frances and Jackson to surf and fish while Emily and I walk around in search of shells or build sand castles.

Frankie's first day of kindergarten (can you see the excitement bubbling?) =D

Jackson rides his bike to his first day of preschool

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Frankie is so darn cute!