Sunday, August 30, 2009

What a wonderful weekend it has been. Too bad it's the end of summer but in celebration we have spent it all together...so nice! Yesterday the girls and I went to a Girlscout pool party, while Daddy and Jackson hung out. When we got back Daddy took the girls out to dinner and Jackson and I ordered pizza and watched a movie.

Today we skipped out on church for some last minute fun at the beach (I know we're awful, lol). It was nice, Frances and I were actually learning to bodyboard! After the beach we all went to the movies to watch Ponyo and the kids actually sat through the whole thing.

It's been a fun summer, mostly chill with no schedule to worry about, now it's back to school this week. Jackson starts kindergarten and Frances can't wait to go to 1st grade. Emily will start preschool next week and boy is she excited. I will have some much needed time to myself ;)

Below are some pics from the Mother-Daughter campout last week, that was fun too, can't believe I'm getting so adventurous! haha





No comments: